Donia Saleh Abdulrahman Al Saleh
Born in RiyadhKey Points:
- Bachelors the education in the arts from Saudi Arabia (Kind Saud University)
- Joined Exhibitions around the Middle East.
Bachelors the education in the arts - King Saud UniversityThe Activities:
1- President of the Commission of Fine Arts in Al Janadria 20.
2- A member of the Saudi art association (SAA).
3- A member of the Bahrain art society.
4- Member of the Fine Arts Committee of Saudi Arabian Society for Culture and Arts.
5- 2019 Carpets of Saudi Arabi With Embassy Of The United Arab Emirates In RiyadhExhibitions:
- (Rawabit al khair ) exhibition for the sake of humanity. to support Sahim Platform to aid earthquake-effected individuals in Syria and Turkey. Saudi Society for Fine Arts, Riyadh, 2/2023
- The online exhibition "We Are All The Intifada of Jerusalem"
under the auspices of the Palestinian Plastic Artists Association In Europe - Berlin -25/5/2021
- Tunis Biennale of Contemporary Arab Art-The second session - Kheireddine Palace -Tunis
- - 29/11/2019 -29/12/2019
- Solo exhibition "2"- women of the Horn - Ahmed Shawki Museum ‘Karmet Ibn Hani’ -13/11/2019 -23/11/2019
- Index Dubai Exhibition (Palms and oaks Art Exhibition) 2014
- The Exclusive Exhibition of USIA in Bulgari Hotel - London 2014
- Solo exhibition "1" - Palms and oaks exhibition in aquarium gallery –juniah – Lebanon 2014
- Letters message of Syria's Latakia 2013
- Gathering of Arabic Artists Forum for small works in Cairo 2012
- Arab Art Exhibition -Jeddah 2012
- baltaim international symposium on painting 2012
- Ehden's international symposium on painting and sculpture and mixed media2012
- Forum of Arab artists in Cairo2012
- The exhibit first for the Saudi art association – (SAA) 2010.
- aljinaadryah (18) 2002 – aljnaadryah /(15) 1999- aljnaadryah (20) the 2005.
- artists of the kingdom Exhibition in Dammam 2004
- Exhibition campaign protection of the environment/organized by King Saud
University /the scientific sections .
- King Saud University Exhibition / cultural center - the diplomatic area 1995
- The Dutch embassy Exhibition 1994.
- Achievements and Interests:
- Obtaining over 30 certificates for the participation in the organization of exhibitions, in addition to a number of Shield received